Sunday, October 18, 2015

FREE, FREE, FREE, FREEEEEEEE!!!

October 18, 2012 6:49 PM CST

If you love free stuff, then this post is for you. If you have never heard of Influenster, you are missing out.  I joined Influenster on May 15, 2014 and it has been more than worth it.  Basically, this site provides some of the best products for selected members to try and share with their family in friends. You ever heard, "Nothing in life is free," well whoever said that was right.  You've got to put in work and show the Influenster team why they should select you for upcoming campaigns.  They have surveys, allow you to review products as well answer questions asked by other members, in order to see if you're a good fit.  

Late 2014, I got an email from Influenster that took my breath away.  It said your Keurig is on the way. Lawd knows I had been wanting a Keurig for some time, but they were just too expensive for me.  Not only did they send me a free Keurig 2.0, but almost all the accessories that went with it.  I receive the carafe container for larger brewing options, the kcup carousel, and multiple kcups.  This way the best day of my life. I was baffled that they would send me a free item that was upward of $200 in the stores.  

Prior to that, I have received a box that contained different beauty products and candy (see picture below).  The best part of all you have to do is let your following know that you are trying this free item that you received from Influenster. I posted pictures on my instagram and facebook page and used a hashtag for each product that I received to socially thank the companies for their products..  
This box included...
  • Sally Hansen airbrush legs
  • Rimmel Kate mascara
  • Ways to make money on ebay
  • Coupon for W Club wine
  • Rimmel Lasting Kate lipstick
  • Not your Mother's Deja Vu Do Style Extender
  • Dove Whole Burberries
  • Ecotools Finishing Makeup Brush


What will you get in your box from Influenster? Check them out and share with your friends... www.influenster.com/660784

No comments:

Post a Comment