Sunday, October 18, 2015

Red Diamond Sweet Tea


October 18, 2015 2:12 PM CST

Like or Dislike?.... Red Diamond Sweet Tea... 


For the last year, Red Diamond Tea (Sweet) has been hit and miss, more miss than anything though. I can taste a bit of sweetness, but not enough to be considered sweet tea. It definitely does not have as much as it did in the past. Red Diamond use to be so good to me that I even purchased the tea bags so I could make my own.  Problem is, those don't taste any better. Granted, I can add all the sugar I desire but, there is still a very strange taste that is left behind.  The gallon that I purchased states that it is "all natural" sweet tea so maybe been 100% natural is the problem.. I just want Red Diamond to go back to the original ingredients, if only just for the gallons that you all send to me. I'll be a product tester, whatever you need to just take me back to the way things use to be. PLEAZZZ!!!

Signed,

A Lover of the Original Red Diamond Tea (SWEET)

No comments:

Post a Comment