Sunday, October 18, 2015

Smucker's Uncrustables Peanut Butter & Jelly Sandwiches


October 18, 2015 2:35 PM CST

Like or Dislike?... Smucker's Uncrustables Peanut Butter & Jelly Sandwiches


I did not grow up on peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, or any other sandwich at that. I have never had a taste for peanut butter or jelly unless it was highly disguised.  It wasn't until I graduated college in 2011 and was hungry as a hell, that I ate a PB&J sandwich and LOVED it!! I ate it for a while and then like all things, grew tired of it.  Once day in 2013, my coworker was sitting at her desk eating this gawd awful thing that she referred to as a PB&J sandwich.  I analyzed it, had a staring contest with it and ultimately decided that I was not for that.  A few weeks later, I found her preparing to eat yet another PB& J sandwich.  She offered so I said the hell with it and tried it.  It was awesome and is one of my favorite breakfast selections. 

Trust me, this is a sandwich that everyone needs to try at least once.  You can't go wrong!!!! It's small, it's tasty and it's dripping of jelly. I found it at my local Walmart on the aisle with the frozen pizzas and appetizers, but may be located else where in your stores.  

Try it and let me know what you think and let Smucker's know what you think. Like most companies, they appreciate customer feedback on their products.

Using the link below, you can locate product information about the sandwiches.







No comments:

Post a Comment