Saturday, October 24, 2015

Running Belt w/ expandable pocket


October 24, 2015 7:25 PM CST

Like or Dislike?... Alaska Bear Inc: Running Belt with expandable pocket



Most people are aware that October is National Breast Cancer Month. Last Saturday I attended a local walk and was faced with the carry everything in my hand dilemma.  At that moment, I wished I’d had a book bag purse, jogging pants with pockets, or one of those belt things that had pockets. I didn’t have any of those items so holding my phone, wallet and keys was what I did.

A few days ago, I visited a site, www.tomoson.com, which allows you to inform select companies which of their offered products you would be interested in trying, in exchange for reviews and/or exposure.  I ran across a running belt offered by a company called Alaska Bear Inc.  I applied to try the product, free of charge, and post on a few of my social media sites. 

Today, I received the Running Belt in the mail and when I opened the product, I had to do a double take.  My exact words were, “What the hell is this?” The size of the product was a shock to me, but it definitely lived up to its name.   At first take the Running Belt with expandable pocket is very petite and doesn’t appear to hold much, but I was able to fit in items I would never expect to be suitable.  To be exact, I was able to put my Samsung galaxy 4, completely stuffed Vera Bradley wristlet and a large pair of sunglasses into the belt (see photos below). 

The running belt is adjustable for different waist sizes, it’s petite so it doesn’t take up too much space, and the elasticity is awesome.  I would rate this product a 10 out of 10 with a note that I would like to have the option of color choices. I have not gone running with the product yet, but when I do, I will post an update to let you all know how durable the item is when put to work.  Also, I am going to let a few other people try the running belt and get their opinion was well.  Be back later!! 

#runningbeltAlaskaBearExpandableFitnessandWeatherRe

You can purchase the running belt by clicking here or visiting Amazon and searching Alaska Bear.

No comments:

Post a Comment